Thursday, February 10, 2011

In pursuit of passion.

Its been well over a year since I’ve written. Shall we call it writer’s block or lack of things to write about. Are most of my blogs merely senseless ramblings or me going off in a tirade, or are they deep philosophical stories of my life. I’ve come to the conclusion that I write most when I am depressed and in need of some sort of escape. I am most creative when I am at my lowest. I write out of passion for something, the deep burning desire to express how I feel. Its been on my mind constantly for some time now, I don’t feel passionate about much at all these days. I crave to write but nothing comes to mind. What topic what situation do I feel compelled to write about, nothing. Have I become comfortably numb again, or am I simply content with life right now. I have to agree to disagree on that one, I am neither but both at the same time.

I’ve had so much on my mind the last several months, I think I’ve began to suppress it. Or maybe I’ve just forgotten, after all my mind has gone to shit over the last year or two.



The above was written over a year ago, I had saved it as a draft in hope I would continue to add to it. And that is my example of what I was trying to convey, and as of now nothing has changed.


I miss my imagination.

I miss myself.

I miss letting my heart write for me.

No comments: