Saturday, January 05, 2008

To Whom It May Concern:
Current mood: determined


You might be wondering why hasn't Erin written me back, or called, or texted, etc.

Well my friends the next couples of days possibly a week I will officially be AWOL.

Why you ask. Because my happy ass will be sitting in a jail cell sitting out my warrants. Warrants for unpaid traffic tickets, why unpaid cause they expected full payment all at one time, and I have been unable to put that much up to pay.

So as to my my boss's suggestion, I'm going to sit them out to take care of them. I'm sick of worrying about this shit anyways, didn't fully realize till she told me that they can actually come pick me up at work, if that happens I lose my job. I can afford losing a few days, but not completely.

So when i'm done, be expecting me to be wanting to go out, since that was what I was going to do tonight and tomorrow night.

So adios for now.


COMMENTS:

KAT: damn i am sorry but happy you won't have to worry about them anymore.

SUZZIE: Pour alittle liqor for my homies! We'll have the grill ready for you when you get out!!!!!

DONT DROP THE SOAP! hahahahaha

im so kidding

COLEMAN: Damn that blows, but i am happy that you are doing the right thing and taking care of them now before it gets worse for you. Let me know when you get out so i know you are ok.
-sarah

RENEE: Damn that sux...

No comments: