Friday, April 13, 2007

Ok so heres the deal
Current mood: excited
Category: Parties and Nightlife


My birthday is coming up really fast, its next friday, the 20th. Yes folks 420, easiest way people seem to remember it, lol have no idea why. But anyways, so I finally made up my mind. For my 21st birthday I will be celebrating at Buddies II in downtown Dallas. And I just checked there site, and they're having a "Barely Legal Girls" show. Don't think i've actually been to one of those yet, so not sure how good the show is. But regardless for 2 years since I worked there they've joked around with me about this day. So feel it'd be best to have my party there. Obviously its a bar so only 21 and up, unless they magicly decide to have it 18 and up.

Since the shows generally don't start till like 11 or so, I don't plan on going out there too early, probably like 10. I've never been big on asking for things, or been decisive enough to give an answer when someone asks what I want. If ya want to bring a present feel free, lol money is always good too. :) If ya know me, ya know i don't drink a whole lot to begin with and you also know i'm tiny, so I don't really think I can take too many birthday shots or drinks lol.

Well presents or not, drinks or not. I want to have a great birthday with all of my friends there, so despite how often you go out or how often your at Buddies, you have to come out atleast for my birthday. Number one rule of the night, no drama.

So next friday at 10:00 p.m. Let me know if you can make it or not.

Love ya'll,

-----E

No comments: