MYSPACE:
Subject: Happiness?
Posted Date: Friday, June 24, 2005 - 9:09 PM
So for the last few weeks, i've gradually gotten happier as each weekend goes by. I mean granted things haven't been bad for quite awhile now, they've been decent, but i constantly found myself lonely and depressed, but nothing that was out of control like it gets when i relapse. But for the first time I don't feel like i'm settling for things or jumping into things too quickly like i have in the past. Life is going good right now, I can finally admit that I am ok, I'm ok, wow feels odd to say that. Lol anyways, I can't wait till tomorrow, cause I get to spend the rest of the weekend (well besides work) with a girl who makes me really happy. So yeah this is all for now, off to bed, need sleep cause i work and lonestar and the bar tomorrow and sunday night ='s to long hours and exhaustion, lol. Ok goodnight, Laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment