~~So lets give this a shot, and try to write a little bit~~
My life has been pretty crazy the last month or so, I feel as if I've hardly had time to sit down, which is actually partially true. I've most definately have not been able to get enough sleep. Between soccer and school, and trying to have a social life, I'm just pretty much exhausted. Like last night for instance, I didn't go to bed till 4:30 cause I was catching up on homework, which seems to be something I repeat regularly. But thank goodness the trimester is almsot up, tomorrow as a fact. I have 2 finals left to take. And I can't explain how much of a relief it is. The last 10 weeks have been hell for me, between classes, soccer, and my social life (or lack thereof). Alot of really shitty things have happened to me, which I do not wish to discuss. I've been down to my lowest of lows again, twice at that. I've recovered, I suppose. I got behind majorly in my classes because of missing for soccer and not being able to think clearly because of other stuff. Luckily my professors have been cool as hell. But I'm definately sure I failed philosophy, which ironicly is/was my favorite class, I loved it. But the last 2 weeks of class, I missed cause we had soccer games, so I was behind on the information, which ended up being half of our final, and I had know fucking clue what any of it was about, so I basically left it blank. Professor D'alessandro saw me later in the day, and was like what the fuck. Well in a concerned way, i'd been doing pretty damn good up until that point, and I say good but I was doing better than I could have expected with all the shit going on with me. I was probably making like a C or high C, so failing that final, failed me i'm sure of it. So thats really all that I'm upset about with all my finals.
I can only hope that I'll do well on my financial information final tomorrow. I fucked up pretty good in that class as well. I missed class last week, simply cause I didn't wake up (which pisses me off more than you know), and we had a major paper to turn in over our mutual fund. So yeah I have to basically ace that test I think. And is Erin studying, no, cause Erin is a dumbass and can't seem to properly study. But I'll get around to it eventually...... maybe. Arggh.... I'm such a fuck up sometimes, I hate it. I know everything that I'm doing wrong, but I can't seem to bring myself around to fixing the problems.
Oh wow, it feels so damn good to write. I haven't been able to write basically since I started school. Yeah the technology guys FINALLY came and fixed my computer, so now I can access websites (before only my messengers would come up cause the network here messed up, which messed up my computer). So yeah, I'm uber happy that it is fixed.
1 comment:
Hey wow so obviously you've been decenty buzy lately. Also sounds like you haven't been telling me a bunch of stuff either. Partically figured. But umm I'm hoping you did good on your finals. I guess right now I don't know what to say. But anyways I can't wait to see you again. Untill then take care of yourself and try to relax some. Tons of love, RJ "short stack"
Post a Comment